- High Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Hygienic packaging: helps protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification – colour coded blue: FFP2 (APF = 10)
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with 3M eyewear
- Maximum usage level: Up to 12 x TLV
The 9300+ Series combines ground-breaking ideas, technologies and materials in a convenient three-panel, flat-fold design. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods.
Get FFP2 protection against dusts and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments, with 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9320+. Our 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low-profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility. Low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily, and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments. The flat-fold design makes it convenient to store when not in use, and the braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: blue for FFP2 (NPF 12). This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and it’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. For full product certification and specifications, click here: Respiratory Products Certificate Selector