New technology makes shaft alignment easier and more affordable
The SKF TKSA is an innovative shaft alignment tool that uses smartphones and tablets and intuitively guides the user through the shaft alignment process.. With a focus on the core alignment tasks, the TKSA is designed to be a very easy-to-use instrument is especially suitable for alignment learners and compact applications. The SKF TKSA is the first instrument on the market that uses inductive proximity sensors, enabling accurate and reliable shaft alignment to be affordable for every budget.
By using innovative inductive proximity sensors and an intuitive App for mobile devices.
Features and benefits
- Live view of the instrument and motor position makes the measurement and horizontal alignment intuitive and easy
- The TKSA 11 app offers a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced without the need to purchase the TKSA 11
- The TKSA 11 is designed to give a fast return on its investment and is also affordable for almost every budget
- Mobile devices allow high resolution graphics, intuitive usage, automatic software updates and display unit choice
- By using inductive proximity sensors, the measurement is no longer affected by bright sunlight, the influence of backlash is reduced and the instrument becomes more robust. All enabling the TKSA 11 to deliver accurate and reliable shaft alignments
- Automatic alignment reports give a complete overview of the alignment process and results. Reports can easily be shared via email or cloud services
Shaft alignment is recommended for almost every industry, as it enables machine uptime to be significantly improved and maintenance costs to be reduced.
The TKSA 11 focuses on industries where these shaft alignment benefits have not yet been realised and helps customers profit from correctly aligned shafts.
The TKSA 11 App is available for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Just search for “SKF TKSA 11” or follow the QR code and try the alignment process with the fully functional demonstration mode.