SKF Maintenance tools: Important stages which have a major impact on a bearing service life can be recognised during the bearing’s lifecycle. These stages are mounting, lubrication, alignment, basic condition monitoring and dismounting. The stages in a bearing life cycle are extremely important for achieving the maximum service life of the bearing. By applying the right maintenance practices and using the correct tools, you can considerably extend your bearing’s service life and increase plant productivity and efficiency.
TKSA 31- SKF LASER SHAFT ALIGNMENT TOOL
MÁY CÂN CHỈNH ĐỒNG TÂM TRỤC BẰNG LASER CỦA SKF
MODEL: TKSA 31
NHÀ SẢN XUẤT: SKF
XUẤT XỨ: MADE IN UK
SHAFT ALIGNMENT TOOL TKSA 31
The intuitive and affordable laser shaft alignment system
The TKSA 31 is SKF’s most affordable solution for easy laser shaft alignment. The ergonomic display unit with touch screen makes the instrument very easy to use and the built-in machine library helps storing alignment reports for multiple machines. Large sized laser detectors in the measuring heads reduce the need for pre-alignments and the embedded soft foot tool helps establish the foundation for a successful alignment. Additional functions such as live view and automatic measurement support fast and effective alignment tasks and make the TKSA 31 an innovative laser shaft alignment tool that is affordable for almost every budget.
- Easy measurements can be performed by using the well-known three position measurement (9-12-3 o’clock) with additional positioning flexibility of 40° around each measurement position.
- High affordability is achieved by focussing on the standard shaft alignment process and essential functions to allow quick and effective shaft alignments.
- “Automatic measurement” enables hands-free measurements by detecting the position of the heads and only taking a measurement when the heads are in the right position.
- Automatic reports are generated after each alignment and can be customised with notes about the application. All reports can be exported as pdf files.
- Live view supports intuitive measurements and facilitates horizontal and vertical machine position corrections.
- The machine library gives an overview of all machines and alignment reports. It simplifies the machine identification and improves the alignment workflow.