• Optical class 1 lens suitable for prolonged use
• Design provides excellent coverage and good field of vision
• Offers excellent protection against Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
• Lightweight design (19g)
• 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology for secure and comfortable fit
• Adjustable nose pads for a personalised fit
• Soft-touch dual moulded temples for increased comfort and grip
• Reader lenses on selected models (+1.5, +2.0 and +2.5 diopters)
• 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog (SGAF) coating on selected models to give EN166 Anti-Fog (N) and Anti-Scratch (K) protection.
These products may be suitable for use in a wide range of
• General assembly
• Inspection work
• Light duty maintenance and repair
Standards and Approval
This protective eyewear has been shown to meet the basic safety requirements under Article 10 of the European
Community Directive 89/686/EEC and is thus CE marked.
These products have been examined at the design stage by ECS GmbH – European Certification Service, Huettfeldstrasse 50, 73430 Aalen, Germany (Notified Body number 1883).
These products are tested and CE approved against EN166:2001.